Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lola

A little over a month ago, I got to shoot some more pictures of the adorable little miss Lola at City Park. Since I last saw her, she's grown up so much and her personality is really starting to shine.



Lola always makes me chuckle because she's really just a jolly little girl. It's easy to make her smile these days!

Of course, she was the star of the show, but Mom & Dad got in on some of the action, too.





Look at those pretty brown eyes! And her lashes! She definitely can bring smiles to anyone's face and joy to their hearts!


Thanks again Jena, Andrea & Lola! It was great to see ya'll again!

No comments:

Post a Comment