Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lesley- 2 Years

c
i

p
I have been taking Lesley's photos since she was about 5 months old. Her mom, Jen, and I go wayyyyy back- I'm talking grade school! We were in the same Brownie troop back in the 80's! (we were even on Popeye & Pals!) Jen has always been so supportive of my photography journey and she gave me my start. So thanks Jen!
Lesley always makes me laugh, but now that she's older, the laughs are constant on a photo session with her. This time she was cracking me up with her comments on nutria at the park and how they smelled.


I think this last pic is my favorite. I just love the little face she is making when she sniffed the crepe myrtle flowers. I think she said something along like "why don't these flowers smell?"

Thanks again Jen, Cary and Lesley! I'll see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment