Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ashley & Michael Got Married!

When my friend Janie told me her daughter (and my friend, too!) Ashley was getting married I was so excited! Janie is a doll, and Ashley is a mirror image of her mom- both in looks and in personality. I knew that this wedding was going to be quite a party!

While weddings are are not my strong suit, I just had to shoot a few pictures for Ashley and Michael because I adore them and thought it would make a great wedding gift.

These are just a few of my favorites.


First of all, I need to address her nephew, Colin. The last time I saw this little guy, he was sort of quiet and I think he was about 3 or 4. Now he's quite the personality and so grown up!

When I saw Ashley's gorgeous blue Kate Spade heels (they are my favorite color!) I knew this wedding would be a great one.


Ahhh the kiss! These two are so in love!

When I had asked Janie and Ashley about the wedding colors- Ashley told me they were "dessert" - Raspberry, Chocolate and Caramel. The flowers and decor all reflected those colors and it worked so well together! (it also made me hungry the whole time!)

I couldn't help but jump into a picture with two of my favorite ladies! Ashley, next time you're in town, we need to get together again! :)


And of course, what would a New Orleans wedding be without a Second Line?



Ashley & Michael- Congratulations, I'm so happy for ya'll and I know that you will have a lifetime of love and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment