Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nola - 9 Months


Precious little Nola turned 9 months back in June and I couldn't believe how much she's grown!







Nola was all smiles when her mom danced and sang for her. It's so cute to see her personality shine.

Of course, she was just melting my heart with her little princess dress. I thought it was the cutest thing when I saw here posing like a ballerina without evening knowing it!


Nola, you are so precious and beautiful and I can't wait to see you for your first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment