Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miramar Beach, Florida

There is one place in this world where as soon as I get within the vicinity, all my cares wash away and I'm immediately swept to a place where I'm incredibly relaxed and happy.

For me,

That place is Miramar Beach, Florida.


Whether I'm walking my dog along the beachfront path, hearing the waves crash as I read a book in my beach chair, or chilling out on the patio with an ice cold drink, I am immediately reminded of the simple pleasures in life and take it all in with stride.



There is just something calming about this part of Florida. Perhaps it's the emerald green water of the Gulf of Mexico or the powder soft sand or even the good mood of everyone there. It's like everyone (even the people working) are on vacation when you're there.


A few weeks ago, Scott & I took a whirlwind quick weekend jaunt to our favorite beach and took it all in for a few days.



Needless to say, we came home refreshed, recharged, and HAPPY.




Of course, I had to take a ton of pictures to share. Some are from my SLR (that I use for photo sessions) and some were taken with my P&S (point & shoot)- thus proving that sometimes, you don't need a big fancy camera to take some really cool pictures!

Can you tell which ones were taken with which camera?

That being said- this is another installment of my art series of places & things I love. If you haven't made a trip to this part of Florida, I highly recommend it! Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions about it!

In the meantime, I'll be saving my money for a LOOOOONG time so I can afford a place there.

No comments:

Post a Comment