Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Monday, June 28, 2010

Ella

When Ashley & Bobby contacted me to take newborn pictures of their new little bundle, Ella, I was so SURPRISED and overjoyed for them. I had no idea that Ashley had been expected and I was super excited to meet their new little precious gift.

Like her big sister, Olivia, Ella, too, is an adorable little peanut.
She's a sleepy peanut, too... clearly a bundle of joy for her mom, dad, and her big sister!

Welcome to the world, little Ella, and I look forward to seeing you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment