Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Haley & Evan

One warm spring morning, I had the pleasure of shooting pics of Haley & Evan in the French Quarter. These two kiddos had me on my toes all morning long and had me laughing so hard the whole time.
I mean- look at how cute and funny they are. I absolutely had a ball with them! Of course, we had to include mom & dad in a few photos, too!


You could clearly see the love this family shares and I'm so glad I got to spend some time shooting pics of them. Thanks again Jennifer, Chip, Haley & Evan! I hope you're having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment