Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Monday, May 31, 2010

Brock

When my neighbor, Diane, asked me to take pictures of her grandson, Brock, I was more than happy to do so. I've known this little guy since he was born!While at Lafreniere Park, we took our time checking out ducks, turtles, squirrels, and even chickens! What I think was the most fun, though, was telling him some silly Knock-Knock jokes. This little guy was full of laughs and jokes.

Once we got tired of jokes, Brock couldn't wait to put on his favorite fishing boots and go "fishing" in the pond around the park, just like his Uncle and Mr. Scott, his favorite neighbor (my husband).


I had so much fun capturing Brock in images for his mom and grandmother- and I hope to work with him again- he's a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment