Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Saturday, May 15, 2010

Keating Family

It was a sunny beautiful day at City Park when I met up with my friend Julie Ann and her family for some fun pictures!




I've know Julie Ann and her husband, Patrick for a while now. Their two beautiful daughters are clearly the apple of their eyes.

As you can see, they are parents to these two precious little darlings. Darby is a riot, cracking me up with every chance she got.

And of course, the tiny little Riley, about to celebrate her first birthday, was so inquisitive and curious about everything around her, whether it was flowers, ducks, or even mom's pretty necklace and hair.


I had so much fun catching up with Julie Ann and Patrick and seeing those sweet little girls- I look forward to seeing them again really soon! Thanks Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment