Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Saturday, May 1, 2010

Brady & Bryce

It was a breezy day at Audubon Park when I met up with the B family for family pics that would feature their two adorable boys, Brady & Bryce.


These two little guys were a hoot to work with. Brady had me on my toes the whole time, as he was very interested in the wildlife through the park- and Bryce was curious about everything around him from fallen leaves, to ducks, and even the plastic Easter eggs his mom & dad put in a basket for him.


Of course, we had to let mom & dad in on the fun, too- although, I have to say, these two were undoubtedly the star of the show.
These two guys were just so funny, sweet and cute! These two are sure to be quite the catch when they get older!


Thanks ya'll for letting me snap some shots of you and for making me laugh the whole time! It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment