Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Friday, April 30, 2010

Lola

I recently had the chance to shoot pictures of little Lola, an adorable little angel who at 6 months is full of smiles and personality.




We spent a few hours one Saturday morning capturing her cute little personality and she had me cracking up as she was loving her hands all day long!


This cutie is sure to be a heartbreaker when she gets older and I had a great time taking her pics. It seems I'll be taking some more pics of this sweet little gal very soon, along with her mom & dad. I'm looking forward to it! Thanks Lola for being such a great supermodel and thanks Jena & Andrew for having me over to capture your cutie in pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment