Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Saturday, April 10, 2010

NOLA- 6 Months

Just a couple of weeks ago, little Nola turned 6 months old. When I saw her, I was amazed at how much she has grown since I started taking her pictures back in September, when she was born!

We went to Audubon Park where we could shoot some pics of cute little Nola at one of her parents' favorite places to take her for leisurely strolls and family time.



It is really so fun to see Nola growing up right before my eyes. Every time I see her, she develops more and more of a personality!

Plus, it seems like I could get lost in those big, beautiful brown eyes (oh and those lashes!!!)


Of course, she does get tired of the camera being in her face after a little while... LOL


Nola is a fantastic little model and I always have fun taking pics of Nola and hanging out with her and her parents! Thanks again Traci, Zia, and Nola- and see you guys in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment