Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Sunday, October 17, 2010

Damian & Niomi- Engagement

When I found out that Damian, a good friend of ours was getting married to his sweet girlfriend (now fiancee!) Niomi, I was so super excited to hear the news! Damian has been a dear friend to us for many years and he was a groomsman on our big day- so when I found out they were about to tie the knot- I immediately offered to take some engagement shots for these two lovebirds.




As you can see, they are so adorable together. I've known Damian for a while and he always brings a smile to my face with his funny expressions and silly jokes that have lasted the test of time!   Niomi is the perfect balance to Damian and I'm so incredibly happy for them.  Plus, they make great models for a photo session!









Damian & Niomi- I'm so happy for you guys and I'm really looking forward to the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment