Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Thursday, July 15, 2010

Donna


Back in June, my niece, Donna, turned 10 years old. I can still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday!

I am often told that Donna is a mirror image of me at that age. I used to wave off those claims thinking, nahh, she looks more like my sister (her mother, obviously!)


But, as she gets older I can definitely see it now. She even has a similar silly personality but a lot of heart, just like her Nans. ;)

And, of course, where would a girl be without her dad? I had to shoot this picture of her with my BIL on Father's Day. I think it's a perfect relationship of how close they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment