Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Thursday, April 1, 2010

Andrew Christopher- Itty Bitty

When my neighbor, Ms. Linda, told me that her son, Chris, and his wife, Michelle, just had a baby boy, I was super excited and couldn't wait to meet him. Well, a few days later, Michelle asked me to take baby Drew's newborn photos and I was honored to do so!

When I first met this little guy, at the tender age of 5 days old, he was fast asleep. Soon after I started shooting his pics, though, he opened his eyes wide and he was incredibly alert!
What I couldn't get over was HOW alert and attentive he was. It seemed like he KNEW I was taking his picture! Oh- and that HAIR! How could I not notice his full head of hair at only 5 days old!
This little guy had me melting with his little head of hair and cuddly little face. I know he's a welcome addition to their family.
Congratulations Michelle & Chris, and welcome to the world, sweet little Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment