Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ian- 10 months

My dear best friend Kelly had me take these adorable portraits of Ian to mark his 10 month birthday. It seems like just yesterday, little Ian was born and I was holding him in my arms at the hospital.

I am looking forward to shooting his first birthday party and his birthday portraits and I know he'll put on a cute face for me, just like he did in these pictures.

As you can see, Ian is a boy of many faces!
he's always got a funny face, a smile, or an inquisitive look. I love it. In fact, I could get lost in those big brown eyes and dimples!

And I couldn't NOT take a picture of Kelly with her precious baby boy. I love these two so much. I love this picture of the two of them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment