Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cazenave Children

When my old friend Richelle emailed me about taking some family pictures for her I was super excited to rise to the challenge. I had not seen her in a while, except for on Facebook, so I was happy to see her and her family and catch up for a little while.

We met up at Keller Plantation in St. Charles Parish and had a great time walking the grounds and shooting some pics of the kids. Her kids cracked me up because they are all so expressive!
I had a great time catching up with her and meeting Leanna, Camdyn & Brody. Richelle- I look forward to working with you guys again!

No comments:

Post a Comment