Welcome to my Photo Blog!

Hey There! Thanks for stopping by my new BLOGSITE- a blog & website all rolled into one! I'll be blogging updates pretty regularly! If you're interested in specifics, you can click on any of the galleries above.

I hope you enjoy surfing the site and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

Thanks! - Andie


Please note that all images are the property of Andrea Savoie Photography (C) and are not to be reproduced, copied, or downloaded.




Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ava

Right after Thanksgiving, I had the pleasure of shooting pictures of Ava. Ava is adorable little toddler who was so curious that she cracked me up throughout the photo session.

Ava is quite a spunky little gal. She cracked me up when she tried to open all of the interesting and unique doors in the French Quarter. I was waiting for the moment when one would pop open! She was so funny and full of life!

Of course, she made me melt when she went to give me a hug toward the end of our session without even me asking! She just leaned in for a hug and I thought it was so sweet! And of course, our photo session wouldn't be complete without the inclusion of mom & dad. Courtney, Shane & Ava- thank you so much for having me take pics for you guys! I hope you like them and hopefully we can have some more adventures in the French Quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment